Adventure Lives Here. THE PEAK OF LUXURY.
Ski or snowboard. Bike or boat. Drive or walk. Aspen Village is the perfect base to blaze new trails and make your own tracks. In every direction you’re surrounded by an abundance of natural riches just waiting to be explored and enjoyed. Aspen Village delivers a unique intersection of modern luxury living on Canberra’s unspoilt natural fringe. Venture out to experience a world of outdoor adventure on your doorstep. Or relax in the sophisticated alpine tranquillity of home.
Carve your own trail. CITY LIVING ALPINE LIFESTYLE.
Weekend or weekday. When it’s time to head home at day’s end, the aprés lifestyle of Aspen Village begins with stylish 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments complemented by stunning levels of private resident amenity and a vibrant new dining precinct delivering morning piccolos to midnight proseccos and everything in between.
Beat the winter chill at The Summit — Aspen Village’s luxurious 2,200m2 rooftop entertaining space — complete with indoor-outdoor bar, heated infinity edge pool, bookable private lounge areas, BBQ & dining facilities, fire pits and lawn area. They’re all year-round outdoor extensions of your apartment.
Relax and recharge in the exclusive Alpine Bathhouse. Boasting a boutique selection of 24/7 resort-style amenities spanning across 100m2, it includes three private indoor/outdoor spa rooms and a luxury 12-person sauna overlooking Lake Tuggeranong.
Rounding out Aspen Village’s amenities is the Chef’s Kitchen & Dining, Concierge & Car Wash.
Aspen Village is a place to live, eat and play well. Step outside to discover an array of brand new bars, cafes and restaurants on your doorstep, as well as a grocer, bottle shop and gymnasium. Everything you need is right here.
Play. Explore. Enjoy. Repeat.
With a rich array of sporting and recreational pastimes right on your doorstep, Aspen Village makes every day an adventure all year round.
Where Aspiration Meets Adrenaline. WHY INVEST IN TUGGERANONG?
Greenway’s First Mixed Use Precinct.
With a population of more than 85,000 and one of Canberra’s mots relaxed contemporary lifestyles, Tuggeranong continues to experience above average population, economic and residential property growth.
- Selection of 1, 2, & 3 bedroom apartments and commercial spaces
- Aspen Village captures amazing views in all directions, with
- Lake Tuggeranong and the Brindabellas on your doorstep
- The Alpine Bathhouse – featuring 12-person sauna and
- 3 private spa rooms for exclusive residents use
- The Summit – a luxurious outdoor rooftop entertaining
- area including private BBQ & dining facilities as well as
- rooftop fire pits and heated infinity edge pool
- Light-filled apartments, boasting high-end
- finishes and spacious storage solutions
- A buzzing retail precinct on your doorstep – with an
- artisanal pizzeria, gastropub, coffee shop and bakery
- as well as grocery store, bottle shop and gym
- Extensive private and public underground parking
- Choose from two interior design schemes
- 1-minute walk to Lake Tuggeranong
- 2-minute walk to South.Point Shopping Centre
- 15-minute drive to Canberra Airport
- 20-minute drive to Canberra CBD
- 80-minute drive to Jindabyne & the snowfields
|1||48 – 58 m²||58 m²||AU$289,900 – 349,900|
|2||65 – 92 m²||80 m²||AU$369,900 – 527,900|
|3||100 – 134 m²||116 m²||AU$619,900 – 694,900|